Sunday, August 31, 2008

Restaraunts

Last night we drove up to Topeka to meet Michelle's parents, her sister Bobbi and Bobbi's husband Clark. So, 6 adults and 1 "sling" as they called it. The sling is basically 4 sticks and some canvas straps. But it was VERY low to the ground, so when Kueffer was in his car seat he was almost invisible. I went to the car and brought out our skeleton stroller or whatever it is called, and that brought him close to table height.

He was very good. Michelle and I played that "no, you eat, I'll hold him" game for a while. I think we need to develop a better system.

We got home around 10:30, and we had Kueffer asleep by probably 11. Fast forward to 5 AM when he woke up! Six hours is great. Then I fed him from 5 to 5:30, then I guess Michelle got up with him around 7:30 or so, and after that, he slept until 11. I think he was quite tired.

Right now he's sleeping next to me on the couch, after having an exciting 3 or so hours awake, I guess.

Ah, the life of a baby!

1 comment:

Mama McShortie said...

Now you all are just rubbing it in for those of us whose babies don't sleep nearly as well as Kueffer! Just kidding -- I'm just jealous.