Monday, August 11, 2008

Fun at the fair!

Kueffer's at the Fair
Last week, Kueffer made his California, MO debut at the county fair! Matt, Kueffer and I drove home on Tuesday and he was such a good traveler. (He is a really good baby. Have we mentioned that?!) Kueffer was able to take in all of the sights, sounds, and smells of the fair! As you can see from his photo, he was extremely excited. We had such a great time, that we went back on Friday for the weekend with Aunt Bobbi. Kueffer loves his Aunt Bobbi! We were able to see so many family members and spend time at home. It was so much fun we can't wait until next year!

Aunt Bobbi
GrandmaOn Saturday afternoon, we went to visit my Grandmother. Kueffer loved meeting his 96 year old Great Grandmother Opal and they had such a good time getting to know one another. Sunday, we were able to take some time with the family and Kueffer just 'talked and talked' with his cousins Brock and Quinten and Grandpa Bob. We can't wait to see them again soon!

Bob

2 comments:

Christine said...

I am bummed that I missed you all at the fair!!! I heard you were there. He is adorable and we got your cute announcement (thank you), so I had to come check him out. Can't wait to meet him in person. Best wishes.

Christine said...

Oh, I also meant to tell you that I hope he is not as onry as our Kueffer or you will have major trouble on your hands!!