Sunday, August 17, 2008

6 weeks and a day

Right now, he's sleeping right in front of me -- he's in his car seat. Michelle just got home from running an errand with him and, well, he was just so peaceful, we didn't want to disturb him.

I got him to sleep last night around 6 or so. He was SOOO tired so I thought we'd let him have a nap before my mom came over for dinner. Well, he slept until 8, woke up, ate, went back to sleep. At about 11 I started to get a sinking feeling...I mean, he has been asleep for about 5 hours. There was no way he would sleep through the night.


Well, he ended up waking up several times, but he wasn't too terrible to get back to sleep.


What is he doing these days? When he wakes he smiles REALLY big! It's quite cute.
He is almost starting to giggle when he laughs, too.
He's a pretty happy baby. There are very few times when he cries and we can't figure out a reason why.
All in all, I don't think we'd change a thing.

No comments: