Friday, November 12, 2010

'I just want to give him a hug."

That is what Kueffer told me when I asked him where he was going yesterday as I dropped him off at Parent's Day Out. He started walking toward a little boy and his mommy and he said 'I just want to give him a hug'. What? Okay, we are at our church a lot. Like 3 times a week for meetings, classes, church and Parent's Day Out and we have never seen this particular kiddo and mom before...I think. Why Kueffer felt compelled to hug him, I don't know. But it was sweet. Unfortunately, the little boy was not thinking it was so cute. I asked his mom if Kueffer could hug him and as K went in for the hug, the little boy hid behind his momma.
Beware Village Church friends: a sweet little blond boy may try to hug you!Kueffer hugging sweet Max...he likes Kueffer's hugs!

No comments: