Monday, October 20, 2008

'Tis the Season to be Spooky...'


Yippee!, Halloween is upon us! Quite a while ago, I could not resist and bought Kueffer's halloween costume. I found the cutest devil costume at Pottery Barn Kids and could not wait to show Matt. Being the reasonable guy that he is, he told me that I should not go overboard (me?!) and only get him 1 costume. Of course, I agreed. I even found that he had made a reminder on his iPhone to see if I did only purchase 1 costume...ugh! I fully planned on sticking to that agreement, but...As of last night, we are up to 3! Please, let me explain...

Okay, first there is the devil costume...so cute! We attended our first halloween party yesterday and, after he woke, Grandma Karen and I wrestled him into it. He looked adorable, of course!

Now for #2...We are attending another halloween party next Sunday and are all supposed to be in costume. Initially, I looked for ideas that would incorporate the devil costume...devil and mommy and daddy as 2 angels, devil and nun and preist (thought against that as we don't want to offend anyone)...Matt vetoed these. Okay, then moved on to the obvious- 3 little pigs, 3 blind mice, 3 amigos, ...Matt's response...'no, no, no'...then used pop culture as inspiration- democrat, republican (wouldn't Kueffer be the cutest elephant?) and Ralph Nader...No! , Okay...Martha Stewart (me) Kueffer as a cupcake, and Matt as...a rolling pin! He actually contemplated that one! Well, after I had almost given up we decided on....drumroll, please...Matt and I as a spider web and Kueffer as a spider! Whew, finally!
and #3...last night at dinner for Uncle Brad's birthday, Aunt Michelle said that she had bought him a carrot costume! How cute will that be?! I love how almost everyone is on board with my obsession with adorable clothes!!!

I will definitely post pics of all three costumes...and probably more!

Above is a photo of Grandma Karen and Daddy from our party yesterday. Kueffer was so tired, but such a good baby. He was not into the devil horns, so did not wear those!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute blog Michelle! I love your pumpkin, I've got to try that out!! :-)
Allison